Screw With Knox Screw With Knox

pretty cool

nice flash game movie thing...

War on Nazism War on Nazism

Anti Violent Is How To Do It...

You did a good job on your flash movie. i am against all forms of hate , but you cannot stop nazism by promoting violence. you must promote peace against hate. not hate vs. hate . all that is , is a gigantic war.

La Leyenda de Eliza 3 La Leyenda de Eliza 3

umm is spanish suddenly popular ??!!!

ok , the animation was sick but how the hell am i supposed to understand spanish subtitles ? good job , if you understand english next time put in englsih subtitles!

Ozcar responds:

There's an english vertion, you can see it here: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view.php?id=77896

DragRacer v2 DragRacer v2

impossible to win !

i cannot win one race ! the nos also wont work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! very frustrating

Alien Hominid Alien Hominid

whoa man , good job

i heard this is going to make it to the playstation .. well anyways good job keep it up

Stick Figure Suicide Stick Figure Suicide

wow , that was really sick

dude , you are gifted.. but one small thing. it may just be my computer but the sounds are really off .. good job though

DragRacer DragRacer

Pretty Cool ...

I suck at driving ! i cant even catch up to the other dude . "push space .. wait no! let go ! press 1 now 6 " to confusing for me , but it was a really cool game other than the controlls , but thats just my opinion , so keep up the good work

Anarchy : episode #1 Anarchy : episode #1

that was cool ,anarchy is a brilliant theory

nice flash movie . i am glad to start seeing some real anarchists around here. but one thing i dont understand what you have written anarchy = chaos and peace ... those are complete opposites dude .